12.9.09

what ever happened to?

Thank you for making love to me as the sun rose, and for then breaking my heart. I know we aren't going to be us because someone else is there. And there's all these whispers and you know how people talking makes me so nervous and introverted. But we are in love but the hourglass is running us out It's quite alright. I got too drunk last night and walked around the streets towards the beach at 5am crying without a place to stay. We collapsed into the floor during a mild scuffle that led to us laughing in a shocking agony, my polka dot dress up all around my waist. "we were...only playing around, sorry." I admitted my most painful secret only for it to be smashed in my face. We fought, we broke through, we cried together and we settled our decision. I rode a bicycle and rode it straight into a car, busting up my index finger, my feet are cut up and I walked around the better half of today dirty and groggy. I ate a delicious meal with you and your father at that little Italian place, but the food just killed us and our late night drinking states. We stayed in until he picked us up, and you brushed my teeth for me while I tried to find hairclips to pin back the mess. We sat in your bed in underwear trying to blow bubbles, you saying in disbelief, "I honestly didn't think you actually bought bubbles just for this occasion." But you know me. We sat outside during the sunset smoking cigarettes outside in your father's drive way talking of what had to be done, as sad as it sounds. But I am up for a challenge and hate being the other woman but I suppose I won't be any sort of entity now.

No comments:

Post a Comment