5.9.09

I wrote Holden Caulfield

I wanna get over my cold and I'm outta my awesome night time medicine which makes me feel all cozy and completely at peace. I have to write a paper deciphering whether or not slavery came before racism, and if they had anything to do with one another to begin with. Learning from African American history class, I realize it at first wasn't, but I don't know how to start out this paper and it's my first for college. I really love that class, I can't wait to get into more modern, contemporary history in there. We're getting along, I am making plans and calling people. There's a house party at the beach tonight but who knows if I'm gonna go, I feel all gross. It'd be good to see everyone from high school though, at least the people I know. I got a three day weekend and all I did last night was read, paint and craft it up. I also spent 200$ on punk shirts, at least I got a lawrence arms hoodie finally and shirts I've wanted forever, it's like thirteen year old me got this money for the government and is blowin it all on shit, as usual. Tomorrow might either be really great or really shitty. Love Language is playing downtown, and you and I might get together. I keep taking vitamin c cause you said it works wonders for colds, and hoping I can get over this. I am driving much better. I am trying to keep positive and am not going to bother worrying about my heart. I've been chainsmoking too much and it's definitely not helping with my gnarly coughs. I don't know, I got to sleep in and life is going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment