20.9.09

I put a spell on you

I definitely keep having awesome dreams about Henry Rollins and everytime my parents totally approve him, age difference, tattoos and all. We drove around in my dream and he adored me. We went looking at apartments or something and my brother was in town and Henry and I got along well and acted like little kids. I wish I could dream like that all the time, lately my dreams have kept me awake all night. And for some reason this certain dream felt so real I ended up talking about his stand up, like I can fuckin remember this! "So..I was watching this video of you talking about girls and dates and the whole Hig Fidelity Top 5 thing and well....it's awesome someone is totally looking for a girl like me." Haha sure I am clearly embarassing myself admitting all of this but oh well. He drove an awesome van and then it broke down and I had on combat boots. Why do I remember all of this?



Caroline's gonna be pissed. But I can't seem to find my own man except everyone else's, see what I mean? I sound so insincere and awful. I miss this person so much but he already someone new but yet again he fucked up. I seem to love someone who just can't get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment