21.9.09

All You Need Is..me

So it seems Morrissey is touring America again, which is somewhat a relief, though there are only currently West coast dates but I'll keep hopeful. The last time I saw him in March was really disappointing and I was afraid I'd never see him live again but see guys, Morrissey did it again. He's gonna come see me as usual and throw me his shirt again.


I don't want college anymore, I want to stay in my room with my music and write. Addison called me late to inform me I just might have poison ivy and since apparently I'm a city girl he thought he'd tell me how to take care of it. I think it's just a shitload of bug bites. I have forgotten my past and roots and what I came from. I must keep going on. I watched that Pam Anderson and Brett Michaels sex tape out of curiosity and it was dreadfully boring if I do say so myself.

1 comment: