3.9.09

I'm single and it's raining..

I think I enjoy being single too much once I finally get over all the boo-hooeyness of break ups. Maybe it's because you're still calling but we get along grand when we aren't together. But I enjoy my alone time a whole lot. All my passions resume their chaotic state. I can now consume books in my natural state of devouring them all at once. I do not have to worry about someone else so much but focus on painting, and watching all my favorite movies or documentaries. I can get my work done. I have always been an independent person in the sense I did not, nor feel like I wanted or needed, to have a constant companion of any sort around me. I am a pretty isolated person in the sense. I have my bad days which I get through.

Tonight it is Flight To Canada, and finally opening up the huge Oscar Wilde book I have had since I was fifteen and yet to even read a single page. These are the sort of things that keep my existance worthy of even feeling alive. I might even get a head start on my paper that is due for Tuesday. I have a three day weekend, and I plan on one night out if applicable towards the end. I am disciplining myself I think. But who knows..if given the chance I would gladly be out on the town drinking tomorrow night. I just don't have the urgency as I did this time last week nor the week before to be out and about to take my mind off things anymore. I just hope it isn't all the drunk calls I am getting. Or something. I'll assume it in a sense though, to keep a distance between us.

1 comment: