24.9.09

I and love and you..

I dyed a bunch of my hair blue last night, sat in the bathroom with a fly listening to music cleaning up all the blue dye off my fingers. I got a cup of coffee and five cigarettes left for the rest of tonight. I decided yesterday I am takin a train back to the city as soon as I can and staying with my truest of true friends since I haven't seen him in over two years and he has a pompadour now. I got an A- on the paper I wrote drunk and a B on the one I wrote hungover the night before, weird. I wish I didn't feel so down right now, I have nothing to take my mind off this. I think tomorrow I am going to the park with Chris and enjoy nature and bring a case of beer with us or something.

Those hards are really hard to say after a while especially since someone else is saying them to you. Don't cry with me anymore if you're going to make me cry more alone. It's hard to call when you said I could at 3am and my mind won't shut up and all the caffeine and nicotine are racing around, and the bed won't hold me right like I need to be held and I wish it were you..

No comments:

Post a Comment