18.8.09

know damn well

she never says hi to me no more
and that's a pretty good way for her to even the score
things went bad, i guess it don't mean much
she used to say i was the only one
she never says hi to me no more

she never even looks my way no more
and i can hear her talking through the bedroom door
she's not here for me, cause we're all done
i know damn well i was the only one
i know damn well i was the only one
she never even looks my way no more
she never even looks my way no more

It's my last day of summer before I start college. I don't feel much difference except first day jitters I will never know how to get rid of. The last three years of high school I got drunk every night before school. I was trying tonight but I'm not feeling all that well in my heart. I made a big decision, one I didn't want to do but I have to. I am no one's little weasel and no one makes me a fool of me. I deserve the whole universe if it's love. This is going to be hard, and I am more or less alone again but it only makes me stronger. This has happened before and I got through with it. I just don't want my heart to end up in stone, I just don't like wasting time and my soul on people who just step on it when I love them so dearly. This is a new chapter and again, distance between people has grown more and the fact has been set again they are just no good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment