4.8.09

blow me away like a birthday candle


I don't like the high ups and down lows. This is everything until 4am, every single night usually, I try hard to go to sleep then my head just tells me I could be doing so much since I sleep in til 1:30 anyways. I wish we could go back, I wish we were crazy about each other like last summer. But we're growing old and I'm buying college textbooks tomorrow; and this all just makes me sad. I just miss you and wish you weren't so busy being responsible. And I'm trying so hard to make you smile, havin your belly swarmin with butterflies but you don't have the time and we don't have the money not to worry. Summer's losing it's steam and it is slowing down on me but I have so much more yearning inside. I wish I was a fortune teller and I wish I could read your mind. I wish I could undo all our mistakes with the snap of my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment