27.7.09

that mucher further south

Somedays seem harder than others. I just nap them away. Contemplation only leads to speculation, and with head filled with too much imagination can cause trouble. Last night had to be one of the toughest nights alone, tossing and turning. Drunk calls, having to wake up early. I will fight my battles slow and steady, with much determination. Eventually, I'll come around and catch up. I'll show those who think of me only as the girl caught in a bell jar. I am trying to be the best person I can be, and whoever says being kind constantly is a weakness is wrong. It takes someone independent and strong to smile in the face of those who have betrayed them. The only thing I crave is love and happiness, to sit out on the porch and drink my whiskey, smoke my cigarettes, talk to my favorite person. I won't have to worry about finding my way back to my house. I won't have to worry about the petty things. Those girls are stupid in any case, and I won't sell myself so short again. At least I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment