6.7.09

I guess I'm gonna go to the DMV tomorrow, as much as I dread to do so. I pretty much dread everything though, it's made my laziness unbearable thus making me whiny. Haha. But hopefully I fix things there and the people who work there's miserable, monotonous attitudes won't affect me this time. Nor will I be fucked up on drugs either so maybe I'll pass the test this time, right?

I slept for too long. Like til 3:30, ridiculous. I was pretty pissed with myself about that, I just kept having weird dreams and surprisingly slept straight through. I haven't done shit today except paint the patio for some extra money. I started cooking again and I need to get my skateboard back. I'm gonna start reading the Naked Lunch again. I cannot believe I start college next month.

I have a lot on my mind but I won't bother divulging.

No comments:

Post a Comment