16.7.09

It makes my tummy miss you more when you call right when I get home and I gotta spit out the rest of my tofu burrito so I don't sound silly on the phone, so I won't miss your call. And I don't got a car so I can't come back out to see you so I sit here and chainsmoke my lonesome self. So I just bite my blue nails, and I don't even know how to balance my check book and my dad still thinks I'm twelve stuck in the city. I wish I could have stayed at the bookstore longer but who knows if you'd have called then. Who knows when I'll see you again. I got a burn to remind me of you and Rock and Roll Highschool is in the dvd player, the Ramones always make me feel alright. Things could be different if I didn't stop, if I just kept goin goin goin. If only I didn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment