22.7.09

I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

My dad told me last night U2 is coming to Raleigh in October and asked me if I wanna go, and that he'd pay. I don't care who makes fun of me for loving u2, I grew up listening to Joshua Tree due to my second oldest brother and my mother. I always tell myself it's an Irish thing. It's a shame Bono has become a huge joke.

Justin saw them right around the time I had moved and he's seeing them again in NY. I am pretty sure it was the tour that Kings of Leon opened up for them. I cannot believe I am admitting I secretly U2 but fuck it. Bono gets props for his appearance in Bruno.

Anyways, I've been spending my time with three men: Kerouac, Burroughs, and Ryan Adams. Tomorrow is Rancid, if I decide to go. I need a roadtrip filled with Kentucky Gentlemen, good company and music. Hopefully I don't break any bones this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment