24.7.09

A gaurantee and not a promise That I'll never let your love slip from my hands

Rancid was last night. I am glad I drank before the show because the line to get in was ridiculous. I feel as though I am losing faith in humans or I am just increasingly bitter and frustrated but there were so many douche bags and try too hard people who are too uncomfortable in their skin. It was good seeing everyone out there, I wish I managed to meet Lars but of course again it does not happen. And I think Rancid should have headlined obviously. Rancid has been one of my favorite bands since I was ten so I don't care how lame I am for loving them. Rise Against just brought their annoying peta cult members to have people sign against animal testing for cosmetics. I am all for animal rights, considering I haven't eaten any since I was thirteen, try and not support any companies that do test, don't wear animal products, blah blah all that bullshit but these people are annoying and give easy going people such as myself an awful name.

Well, I have pizza waiting for me and I am feelin pretty stoked about that idea. I got invited by Addison to go see the Avett Brothers with him in Myrtle Beach tonight. Blowing money left and right but I really wanna go see them. I am in a really good mood, no hangover and I have something to look foward to with my bestest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment