30.11.09

Sometimes I wonder if people who constantly complain about their problems in life, have time to appreciate things. And I wonder if only people who are truely fighting their demons inside realize they honestly need to appreciate even the littlest things to get by. I do it everyday, in the bathroom, sitting on the cold porcelain, with water running, I say I am thankful for air and the day even when someone outside is screaming bloody hell at me. I thank the sky for being blue and the clouds to drive by. Even though, it makes me a little sad, I have overcome some demons and learned to realize nothing can really hurt or get to me except myself. I have gotten past self pity and am top of appreciation. I am a very fortunate person and you should feel the same. You are capable to spend time writing about your life, contemplating it, reading others, sharing stories. We have time to be happy but you'd rather fret about people not liking you, or not being good enough, or something else.

It sounds really sad, I have to tell myself how to be happy, over and over and over again. And I do not want to be subjected to being someone I myself would dislike, someone who whines about everything, is unhappy with every aspect of their life or doens't know when to shut up about it. I pride myself in being strong and would never be a burden to others with my emotions. It's just something I never wrapped myself around.

No comments:

Post a Comment