7.11.09

life is..

Pretty amazing lately. I am happy with my relationship, I am kicking ass at school and was able to apply for next semester. Above all, I am not pregnant, hahaha. But really, Addison and I cut down our drinking immensely, we argue less, snuggle a lot more and are beyond loveydovey and fuck you for thinking it's gay, we rule.

Yesterday, I met his two month old niece and everything is so strange to explain. I didn't think anything would be back to normal- and a million times better. I held a little baby and she smiled real wide at me, I didn't understand why I felt so mushy inside over it.

When we left, we stole some vodka and beer and played video games and watched television. I love talking until 4am and then falling asleep peacefully and cozy in a chilly room. This morning, when I got up, I didn't notice his roommate in the kitchen which is basically right outside his room and got caught by surprise by the sight of him because I was pretty much naked. Anyways, we went with his brother and wife to their little sister's fourth birthday party. I am glad we weren't hungover because places with lots of kids ODing on sugar and jumping on inflatable castles suck. We didn't even get that much pizza and the cupcakes made us sick. It's been a nice weekend, I love the weather and I am happy. Except for my living situation and my parents. I need a job badly and a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment