24.11.09

psychedlic jungle

This girl told me I dressed phenominal today while another next to her said I wore things she'd be too scared to wear and like I fell out of a magazine. Kind of funny because I thought I looked insane. I went to apply at this place that I was told asked about Morrissey in their interview but the guys kept stumbling through their words and told me to come back when they're opened.

My cool cousin wants me to visit during my christmas break so I can stay at his crazy apartment building in Brooklyn and go see the Tim Burton exhibit at MoMa. He hugged Tim Burton since he went in dressed as Edward Scissorhands on stilts, my cousin is way more awesome than me. I'm gonna spend this Thanksgiving break with Addison as usual, and perhaps painting, eating a lot and drinking cheap champagne and beer all while playing Scarface since that has been our everyday thing. Oh and snuggling of course. I need a job, I found two faux fur coats I want and an expensive dress. I got $2200 from the school because I had money left over from my grants and scholarships but I might spend it on clothes. Oops. My hand hurts, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment