17.11.09

lack of communication? right..

Twitter, facebook, this, that, the other thing. I know I am the owner of like a billion online blogs but shit, I just wanna have people read what I have to really say and mean, yknow? It is easier to type up things than write them down. Not about my desparate attempts to keep people "updated" on my so-called "interesting" life. It's all trite, and it just makes me more conflicted about everyone. Can't any of you take a minute away from your text messages and social networks and sit in silence and solitude? Enjoy the woods, actually listen to a song, read a damn book, do something honestly thought provoking. I would enjoy it if one day all these devices stopped, what a ruckus you all would stir, incessant whining, right?You all follow a line, you all go in order on the conveyer belt of life letting it do as it pleases with you. A mere product of the society that doesn't accept you. You lack a soul, you lack adventure, real honest things. Could you even hold a conversation face to face? Talk with your eyes, hands, the wrinkles and creases of your forehead. Your technological world has you wrapped up around its little finger so you can't really live. I don't want your acceptance and I sure as hell don't want your companionship. I enjoy myself only, and I enjoy people who love nature and escaping the life we seemed to bound ourselves too. Maybe I am too old fashioned. Maybe I am not so lucky to waste money of such petty things. I do not know what it is, but I don't care. I don't need people to look into every detail of my inane life, because I am fairly boring. And the mystery is only caused by the fact I don't let everything out.


I had a good night with my only friend and boyfriend. I enjoy him having money to treat me to some of my favorite beer. Like cherry wheat? Oh man. He cooked me macoroni at 2:30am and his roommate helped make it delicious. "More jhezz? How about some peppa?" You guys are fun when you aren't being asses. And I wish the meteor shower followed through but I was too busy being content sleeping next to my man but I got out of bed to peer outside and saw nothing. I have been enjoying my boyfriend's company a lot lately, we've improved so much in the recent month now that we are back together. We obviously fight from time to time but that happens and we've been having late night talks and doing the things I like and that he likes. I feel appreciated, I feel strong. He surprised me twice today when I decided to skip most of my classes today and sleep in his bed and it was so nice. I cannot believe we're more in love now. It's wild, I am happy..so content.

No comments:

Post a Comment