11.11.09

someone ties a bow
in my backyard to show me love
my voice is climbing walls
smoking and I want love

my jaw's been broken
my heart is wrapped in ice
my fangs have been pulled
and I really wanna see you tonight

it makes no difference to me
how they cried all over overseas
when it's hot in the poor places tonight
I'm not going outside






(The sound of the rain is making me sleepy. I am pretty happy right now. My best friend acknowledges me completely again and it's like nothing bad ever happened. We're gonna live in solitude once society gives us little jobs, right. Right. Right. College is pointless. It only makes me feel more superior, and I can't figure it out. What am I doing at this place? I don't paint, draw or sew anymore. I eat terrible food, have awful sleeping patterns and my skin acts up occassionally. Lame.)

1 comment: