14.10.09

Not of This World

So I'm pretty cramped for time until Friday afternoon, hopefully. I plan on picking up some indian ink and clean needles and convincing Addison into our homemade tattoos finally. Plus, we're scrounging up whatever money we have to see Where The Wild Things Are since we planned on seeing that for a long while.

Things are a little hectic and stressful but it's my fault. I slept until 11 last night when I should have been studying so I wouldn't do it all tonight, and plus I spent more money on clothes last night, but my mom bought me fake doc martins (non-leather, so shut up.) I cannot believe I bought this flowy "boho" chiffon dress but it makes me feel pretty and isn't so snug on me like most of my clothes. I lost my Danzig shirt and it's kind of a disaster because the sewing job makes me look ultra trashy. Addison said he might help bleach my hair for me, I'm excited for this weekend. I am probably gonna have to bike ride down to the beach on River Road to get to his place, but who knows he might find me a ride.

All I really need is a job and I'd be so set. I have too many halloween costume ideas, like every year and it's great to probably spend it again with him and my best friend. I love the two people closest people in my life so much, officially I am pretty happy again. If all works out, we're headed to Greenville maybe, that place is apparently wild during Halloween. Being broke is so silly. I am in a good mood at least, I need more energy, Idon't know what it is about me and my room, makes me feel like a sloth, or it's the weather. I don't know, I cannot wait for the weekend finally. Then next weekend is SOCIAL D if I figure out a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment