29.10.09

halloween!

So every Halloween, I get really pumped and have a million ideas. Last year I was Wednesday Addams. I used to like real androg. stuff when I was a kid from Batman to the blue power Ranger so now I am reliving the princess girly shit I missed out on. This I year I decided on Marie Antoinette, unoriginal but I am broke and already have a dress in similar fashion, as I did for my Wednesday dress, haha. The dress has frills but it's definitely toned down then the huge gowns originally worn and shorter but I prefer that. No one wants a drunk me who is already pretending to be a Queen in a huge poofy petticoat. It's more like the dresses in Sophia Copolla's film when Marie had her children and her gardens which I prefer too. I also already have an array of costumeesque jewelry needed and a pair of shoes similar to those worn in the film. It's kind of fun having a ridiculous wardrobe. I intend on doing some Adam Ant make-up as well to make it look more awesome. I hope this works out and I look good. Walmart had a cheap little girl's "princess" wig that I am either going to dye or paint a cotton candy pink. I plan on dressing up tomorrow for my night in with my beau, hopefully. I am just going to wear my cut up Danzig shirt, some heavy eye make up, black jeans and boots. I also have a black pvc devil horned headband, a bone necklace and a huge skull ring already. I am telling you, I am a living cartoon character. I could have been Enid from Ghost World but it seems I already dress and act like her everyday. I need to re-dye my hair blue tonight also since I just got an actual hair cut and it is looking faded.
I also really hope my plans work out. UNCW is hosting Rocky Horror Picture Show for free at 12am tomorrow night and audience participation is needed. I have always dreamed of doing this in the movie theaters since it was really big at one time when the film came out and afterward.



















No comments:

Post a Comment