10.12.09

I want a normal bedtime. I bet tonight will be the third night in a row I watch the sun dimly rise. I haven't been sleeping well, I watch Law&Order: SVU every morning at 4am. I had a dream during a cat nap about that guy and he was so into but I left and ate a sundae in my neighborhood, walking. I am gonna be done with my exams tomorrow finally. All this waiting has drained me. I failed my math final. I decided, again, I am never gonna marry a man like my father. I re-made some shoes today by cutting and painting. I might glitter boots by the end of the week.

"Catch fire,
I'm burning up with you.
Something in the air makes me wonder
Why the hell I'd care about tomorrow
When it's all right here - the wine the hope and you"

Story of my life. I need to start drinking wine. Addison says I've become more girly in recent months.

1 comment:

  1. only people who pretend they're happy have a normal bedtime. or those who are too sad to stay up. i've been to bed at 5am every day since last week and i'm alive. catnaps!

    oddly enough i only dream when i have catnaps. sew ghey.

    ReplyDelete