28.12.09

And I'm tired of sleeping with myself, and I'm tired, all these drinks and drugs no longer help

Christmas weekend has been interesting. I stayed up until sunrise as usual Christmas morning and fell asleep for a couple of hours until my mother woke me up for presents. I knew what I had already gotten and I was stoked. I finally have a fitting leopard coat, heart shaped tights, dresses, a sweet floral cardigan. I have pink hair and both my parents actually like it. Maria picked me up after Christmas dinner and we drove in the torrential downpour an hour and some minutes to Southport to meet her potential significant other, we saw Sherlock Holmes. I was stoked, I like Robert Downey Jr., but it wasn't the Sherlock I remember. We went back to this kid's house and I had to sit with his obnoxious friend while Maria and boy snuggled until we drove back to Wilmington. Not realizing my phone had zero signal, and it was somehow already dying, I never got any messages Addison left. She dropped me off around 3 and he was outside, obviously drunk, pissing over the porch. He was so worried and mad at me and I then saw I had a few voicemails all from him. I finished the last beer, took care of him and we talked until the sun rose then slept in. Saturday, I decided to stay over again and he bought us lunch, then we began drinking some beer and eventually moved on to Tequila. We shared some drugs with roommates and I heard all the guys talking about me, I guess in a positive way. Addison and I were busy watching the Dexter marathon and when we finished our 12 pack we tried to rush to the gas station 10 minutes until 2am, closing time. We missed it by two minutes but some dude bought us nacho cheese, I was so stoked. So the others came back from the bar, red faced, stumbling. Addison and I made our nachos and played video games then we watched Lost Boys until we were too sleepy. We slept in yesterday until 3-4pm, and then I finally got my milk shake and his dad picked us up.

I love my man. New Year's is gonna be great. I have to re-dye my hair though. You should have smelt the shit I put in it to get the blue out, it barely came out and made me strangely blonde. Hair is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment