19.12.09

Helter Skeltur

I had a dream Charles Manson and I were best friends. It was actually a lot of fun, and apparently I laughed a lot in my dream. We went out with rifles and shot things, not people, I think or something. It was cool, he was really cool and more like a redneck grandpa than anything else. Call me crazy, I know. I see him as a crazy old guy anyways.

Yesterday during the storm, Addison picked me up and we went to his house and set up camp, ha. We had decent beer that kept us warm and ordered pizza and watched Point Break. I have seen Point Break more times than I want to admit. A package was dropped off for the previous occupants of the house and the boys were so stoked because it was a canister of popcorn and other goods, considering they were stoned. I have never seen men such savages for popcorn and snowman aluminum covered chocolate balls in my life before..

After a while, we locked ourselves in his room with pizza and he played video games then he fell asleep and I tossed and turned until 5am when he finally woke up to be nice enough to snuggle and turn on the fan. We drove to Fayetteville to drop his cousin off at the airport, she wasn't very pleasant this week. He and I sat up front and couldn't smoke for 2 and a half hours but we played some great music and the weather got beautiful a couple of hours before the sun set. We waited at the small airport until she checked in then we drove off and got back and just snuggled. I am home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment